Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bridges

i have a great crush on this person .. and i found out that he has a crush on my friend that is very special to me .. and he asks me if i could help him to get close to my special friend .. what will i do ?? it hurts me so much :'(

Well, if it hurts you so much, then I don't think it's just a crush. You're probably in love with that person.

So your question is, "what will i do"... I don't like to force you to "do this" or "do that". That would be pretty imposing. Instead, I shall pretend that your question is, "if you were me, what would you do?"

Okay, if I were you, I would say this to your great crush: "Listen, asking me to help you is not a good thing, since I myself have this huge crush on you, and helping you would result in a conflict of interests. Therefore, I shall have to inhibit myself." Not only does it make you sound lawyerly, it shows that you have confidence, and are not ashamed to admit something as petty as a crush (unless of course, it is more than a crush).

Here's another thing you can do: You crush is actually asking you to act as a bridge, or "tulay". This now gives you an enormous advantage, as your crush will be calling and texting you, not your friend. Now, if you play your cards right, your crush will soon discover that his/her tulay is actually more interesting, smarter, more caring, funnier, sexier, hornier (and the list goes on) than your friend. Your crush will then slowly fall for you instead of your friend. I myself know of several instances where the tulay gets the guy/girl in the end.



*Another question from my formspring page.

No comments:

Post a Comment